Monday, August 29, 2016

MilTac Military LED Tactical Flashlight Review

Flashlight technology has greatly improved so it may be time to upgrade your old flashlights to the new Cree Tech flashlights such as in this Miltac Tactical LED Flashlight review.



This year people have been more concerned about their personal safety and adding tactical flashlights to their survival gear.  Tactical flashlights like the Miltac Flashlight have been selling out everywhere as people are learning they can purchase these premium flashlights which use the same technology found in flashlights that police officers and military personnel use.

The Miltac LED Flashlight offers users a super bright light that is durable and has self-defense features.  Despite the Miltac being a premium flashlight users can expect it to last a long time because of its aircraft aluminum construction and 100,000 hour Cree bulb lamp life.

On Amazon.com a popular flashlight that is comparable to the Miltac which customers are very satisfied with is the Vizeri LED Tactical Flashlight.  This flashlight on Amazon has over 1,500 customer reviews and has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.  The flashlight is also cheaper than the Miltac but performs the same.  Click to Compare the Miltac with the Vizeri Flashlight.

Militac Tactical Flashlight Features

Body Material:  The Miltac is built from military inspired aircraft aluminum.

Cree Light:  The light bulb used is a Cree XM-LT6 bulb that has a lamp life over 100,000 hours

Adjustable Zoom:  Users can adjust the zoom precisely to x2000, x1000, x500, x1

Batteries:  uses 3 AAA batteries or you can buy rechargeable batteries for a stronger light beam.

5 Modes:  There are 5 lighting modes for operating the flashlight (high, medium, low, sos, and strobe)

Weighs: 7 ounces

Each Miltac flashlight is priced at $55 per unit unless you desire to purchase more than 1 where you will receive a discount.  The more you buy the cheaper each flashlight unit gets for example purchasing 2 flashlights costs a total of $96 which equals $48 per unit. 


The Miltac Tactical flashlight is a premium flashlight that will last you years and you’ll be satisfied with.  If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative the Vizeri LED Tactical is the same quality and has the same features that you’ll be happy to have as well.  Click here tovisit the Vizeri LED product page.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mr.JOHN ALEX, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada.I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year.But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of MrJohn an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr.John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on morganilluminatirich@gmail.com or you can as well call him on +2348072222356 or add him up on whatsapp on +2348072222356 . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic. I'll visit here again for more information.

    Bright LED Tactical Flashlights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article! You really are the expert. It is hard to find the budget and good led flashlight now.I found the Gearbest handy flashlight, it is good and new. What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ClearSight Driving Glasses Review – HD Night Driving Glasses

If anyone knows about the glares associated with night time driving it’s me because I struggle with blurred vision and glares at night.  Th...