Sunday, July 24, 2016

www.tryrevitive.com - Revitive IX Circulation Booster Review


Poor circulation in the feet and legs is a daily problem that many people deal with and finding a remedy for the problem can be challenging.  The Revitive ix Circulation Booster just may be the answer you're looking for as it was designed to tackle poor circulation problems.  Customers are finding relief through this at home device that is FDA approved to help stimulate the nerve endings in your feet through electrical stimulation.  This stimulation helps improve circulation starting with your feet to your legs.

The Revitive Circulation Booster is a drug-free medical device that operates similar to a TENS unit. It is designed to place your feet on to provide foot and leg stimulation but each unit also comes with 4 body pads that you can use on other parts of your body.  While treating your legs and feet you can also target other areas of your body such as your knee, shoulder, or back.

On Amazon.com this product has received over 30 customer reviews and they’ve given it a 4.0 star rating out of 5 stars.  Visitors should read the reviews at Amazon.com before purchasing the product and know you’re getting the best price online.  Click for Revitive best pricing online.

Revitive ix Circulation Booster Features

Intensity levels 1-99
15 stimulation waveforms
Widepulse waveforms
Remote control
Electrode body pads
Isorocker system

In a clinical study Revitive was found to provide relief for over half of the participants.  It’s great for people who sit or stand a lot on their jobs.  If you experience cold feet which is a symptom of poor circulation then the Revitive Circulation Booster is for you.

What customers are saying:

My own experience has been that it has significantly improved the muscle tone in my lower calves, improved the blood flow in both the calves and my feet, and foot pain that I had before use has gone away.
The settings go from 1-99. I found my level at 25 and my husband at 40. I found it invigorating which he found it extremely relaxing.
I am a nurse working 12 hour shifts. I value the rejuvenation this product brings to my body.
I've used for a couple of weeks now. I've noticed some increased muscle tone in my legs and increased feeling in my feet.
He has noticed a difference in just a week of use and says that his knee does feel better and that he has more motility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Army Gear Z9 Tactical Military Flashlight Review

In this Army Gear 500 Lumen Flashlight review you will learn in detail about this trending tactical flashlight that people are searching fo...