Monday, July 25, 2016
Natrapel 8 Hour Picaridin Insect Repellent Spray Review
Concerns over the Zika Virus transmitted by mosquitoes has a been a big concern for everyone this year. Finding the right bug spray to ward off these pesky bugs and that's safe to use is another issue with the average consumer. Natrapel 8 Hour Insect Repellent Spray is a popular choice for an entire family to protect them from mosquito, tick, and other insects. The product is non-DEET and uses a 20% Picaridin based formula recommended by the CDC.
Unlike most other insect repellents that contain DEET which has been known to cause allergic skin reactions, eye irritation, and various other symptoms Picaridin is an alternative that supposedly performs better than DEET while making users feel safer. Most customers are looking for an insect repellent that doesn’t have DEET as one of its main ingredients. Picaridin is a more acceptable ingredient to them.
How to Use Natrapel 8-Hour Insect Spray
If using the Natrapel Eco-Spray bottle:
• hold the can 4 to 6 inches away from your skin when spraying.
• Do not spray the product on your face but rather spray on your hands then apply to face.
• Direct spraying on your face is not recommended and you don’t need to apply frequently to your face.
• Avoid applying Natrapel to children’s hands.
• Spray will last 8 hours so frequent applying is not necessary
• Do not exceed more than twice per day
• Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, sunburned skin, or irritated skin
• Apply sparingly around ears
On Amazon.com Natrapel 8-Hour Insect Repellent is a best seller in the Camping First Aid Kits category. There are over 160 customer reviews on the product and it has a star rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Customers seem to like how effective it works against mosquitos. Typically you can pick up a can of Natrapel for around $10 or less, consider Amazon.com for best pricing online.
If anyone knows about the glares associated with night time driving it’s me because I struggle with blurred vision and glares at night. Th...
Every Day Carry personal drink coolers are popular with people that lead busy lives which is why this Ibex Tumbler Cup Review will explain...
This Trutorch m800 Tactical Flashlight review goes into detail about the specs of this flashlight and how it performs. One of the most s...
If you’re looking for an easier way to keep your eyeglasses clean read this Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner review and learn how Peeps can make you...