Saturday, July 23, 2016
Hybeam Lantern and Flashlight Pop Lamp Review
The Hybeam 2-in-1 Pop Lamp is a great tool that can be really helpful during your next camping trip. With one simple twist, you can transform the 2-in-1 flashlight from a hockey puck sized flashlight to a lantern. It's considered a tactical flashlight and was designed to be more durable and brighter than your ordinary flashlight which has been popular among customers in 2016. While it was designed with some of the same features as the tactical flashlight, the Hybeam Lantern Flashlight Combo has more versatility.
Hybeam Pop Lamp Features
Bulb: The Pop Lamp uses a Cree LED bulb that outputs over 300 lumens.
Collapsible: With a twist and press the Pop Lamp transforms from a flashlight to a collapsible lantern that can be hung to light up a tent or a room. Has a flip handle for hanging up.
Batteries: Uses AA or rechargeable batteries that will provide enough lighting power for up to 36 hours on a single charge.
Mode Settings: 3 mode settings that you can easily switch back and forth between (high beam, low beam, or strobe)
Construction: The Pop Lamp is all weather resistant and can withstand rain, sleet, and snow. It’s also water resistant.
Specs: weighs 4 oz
On Amazon.com the 2-in-1 Hybeam Pop Lamp has good reviews from customers. There are over 50 customer reviews left and it has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It is also very affordable and customers may want to purchase more than one.
What customers are saying:
• This arrived in a tiny box. I was really surprised to see how small this lantern collapses.
• This light is extremely bright. It easily lit my whole living room (22 x 56).
• This is one of the greatest inventions and devices! It comes folded up and is about the size of your palm.
• It is one of the best camping accessories I have found in a while.
• You can use it a few different ways, it can be kept in a folded down closed position (which is great to save on space) and used as a flashlight, or unfolded into the lantern position where it can be all the way on, dimmed, or strobe light.
In this Army Gear 500 Lumen Flashlight review you will learn in detail about this trending tactical flashlight that people are searching fo...
Every Day Carry personal drink coolers are popular with people that lead busy lives which is why this Ibex Tumbler Cup Review will explain...
This Trutorch m800 Tactical Flashlight review goes into detail about the specs of this flashlight and how it performs. One of the most s...
If you’re tired of greasy smudges on your glasses or wipes that streak up your glasses then this Peeps Eyeglasses Cleaner Review is for you...