Monday, July 25, 2016
Blue Lizard Baby Australian Sensitive Sunscreen Review
One of the highest quality sunscreens on the market that will protect your skin from the sun and has safe chemicals that won't harm your body is the Blue Lizard Australian Sensitive Sunscreen. It originated in Australia where in that part of the world there is a higher risk of getting skin cancer. To combat the higher incidences of skin cancer stemming from over exposure to the sun Blue Lizard sunscreen was created and is regulated by the Australian government to ensure it is produced with high standards.
What are Blue Lizard’s High Standards?
• Blue Lizard originated in Australia due to the high cases of melanoma Australians experienced. The ingredients that are included in the product are regulated by the Australian government. The product is now manufactured in the USA and its guidelines are still set by their government.
• The formula contains 5% titanium dioxide and 10% zinc oxide which defends against UVA and UVB sun rays as well as being the best broad spectrum formula on the market.
• Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has an SPF of 30 while providing 98% protection from the sun.
• The product is paraben-free, fragrance-free, and chemical free
• The bottle turns blue in UV light
• Recommended by dermatologists
• Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes in still water
This is a recommended product on Amazon.com with nearly 1,000 customer reviews left. It has a product rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Below are some comments shared by customers:
• This sunscreen is effective for my sensitive skin. Without sunscreen I'd be burned after 15 minutes in the sun, but applying Blue Lizard to my face and body just once will have me safely protected from the sun for the entire day
• First, the absence of chemicals, primarily avobenzone, means that Blue Lizard will not burn your eyes should your sweat run into them
• I believe this is one of the most powerful full spectrum sunscreens available.
• This sunscreen is so very emolient and easy to work in! I see no white residue and when i later sweat i dont get the white face where particles of it come up with the sweat.
• Every year I look at the Environmental Working Group's website for their recommended sunscreen and this was on the list.
There is also a baby formula for sensitive skin. It has the same ingredients but is gentle enough for a baby’s skin. Customers feel secure the product is safe to use on their infants because it has no chemicals, no scent, and it doesn’t irritate the skin.
The product is available at online retailers such as Walgreen’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Amazon.com. For the best pricing online always visit Amazon.com.
If anyone knows about the glares associated with night time driving it’s me because I struggle with blurred vision and glares at night. Th...
Every Day Carry personal drink coolers are popular with people that lead busy lives which is why this Ibex Tumbler Cup Review will explain...
This Trutorch m800 Tactical Flashlight review goes into detail about the specs of this flashlight and how it performs. One of the most s...
If you’re looking for an easier way to keep your eyeglasses clean read this Peeps Eyeglass Cleaner review and learn how Peeps can make you...